WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Each year CrossFit affiliates around the globe perform a charity workout to raise funds for St Jude’s Children’s Hospital. The workout is called HOPE, last year we raised over $6000 as a community and this year we hope to raise $10,000 for a great cause!
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ABOUT CROSSFIT FOR HOPE AND ST JUDE’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
On Saturday, June 6 we’ll hold a community-wide workout, followed by a barbecue to raise funds for St Jude’s. It will be a fun event and we’ll help a great cause that does wonderful things for children. We need your help to achieve our goals, here’s what you do:
- Go to the CrossFit for Hope website by clicking here, and click “Login & Register” on the top right corner of the site
- Create an account (if you participated last year you already have an account) by entering your info and click “Create Account”
- Choose your affiliate – CrossFit St Paul, CrossFit Minneapolis, or CrossFit St Louis Park
- Select your fundraising goal, gender, shirt size, and click “Continue”
- Share your fundraising page on your Facebook page and with friends
- Make a donation yourself
- Attend the event on Saturday, July 6 at 12pm at CrossFit St Louis Park and have fun!
Our community-wide goal is $10,000. That works out to $20 a person, think we can handle that? If everyone were to raise $100 we would raise $47,000!
To make things interesting we’re going to turn the donations into a raffle. Every $20 that is donated through your fundraising page is good for a raffle ticket that has a chance of winning prizes like restaurant gift cards, shoes, and other services. We promise, we’ll have good prizes.
So once again, all you have to do is create your fundraising page by following the directions above, make a donation, raise a few bucks. It’s that easy. The event is Saturday, July 6 at 12pm at CrossFit St Louis Park.
You welcome to bring friends who don’t do CrossFit or are members of other CrossFit gyms!